Sun……who needs it?
Come and discover a St Tropez spray tan, the UK’s number one tanning brand, loved by professionals, celebrities and beauty editors globally. With a choice of colours, we can find the perfect tan that works with your skin tones. A safe way to tan for all occasions all year round.
Our top 10 tips to ensure your tan is perfectly gorgeous for as long as possible:
1. Exfoliating regularly using St Tropez Tan Enhancing Polish helps avoid build up and avoids patchy breakdown.
2. If you’re waxing or shaving before tanning, make sure you do it more than 24 hours before your tan.
3. Exfoliate the night before your tan and moisturise well. Concentrate on the areas where you tend to get rough skin like elbows, knees and ankles..
4. Avoid the use of moisturisers, deodorants, perfumes etc on the day of the tan
5. Try to avoid washing your hands for as long as possible in the development time – a minimum of 2 hours. Try a hand sanitiser or wipes instead.
6. Your tan won’t get deeper the longer you leave it (with the exception of the Express tan) – once it’s been on for the required amount of time it will have given you the natural-looking tan that you’re after.
7. When you’ve applied your tan wear loose, dark clothing and avoid tight-fitting underwear. Anything that’s pressing on the skin may make the results a bit patchy.
8. Moisturise using St Tropez Tan Enhancing Moisturiser daily. This will help keep the skin from drying and prolong the life of the tan.
9. Don’t forget a spray tan doesn’t contain an SPF, so it’s still really important to apply a good quality SPF when going out in the sun.
10. The tan should last from 5 – 10 days. To top it up at home we love the St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion.
Please Note: A patch test is required before your first tan with us (even if had tanning elsewhere), to ensure that there are no adverse reactions
SPRAY TANNING PRICE GUIDE